Google Analytics

Contact

Free Website Analysis

Email: RachaelDror@hotmail.com

Skype: Mighty.Talent

Phone: 630.269.3725

Location: Chicago, IL.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reputation Management | Removing Bad Reviews | Rip Off Report | Post 2

Today I was with my client who is having problems with Rip Off Report. Due to the high ranking video responses we created to counter the destructive effects of the false accusations lodged with or by ROR, a disturbing development leaves me no choice but to go silent on this issue for now. I will complete my earlier post as soon as I am allowed to do so.

What I can say is that companies must actively manage their online reputation. Silence is as good as admitting guilt. Do not let others define who you are. Be proactive, consistent and aggressive when it comes to your online reputation. If you have a bad review online and need advice, feel free to e-mail me @ Rachael@KatzRecruiters.com

No comments: