Google Analytics

Contact

Free Website Analysis

Email: RachaelDror@hotmail.com

Skype: Mighty.Talent

Phone: 630.269.3725

Location: Chicago, IL.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reputation Management | Removing Bad Review | Rip Off Report | Post 3

Organic Ranking Systems, Chicago 630.269.3725
Update: I was ready to drink champagne two nights ago when to my surprise I searched Google for my client's company name (as I do obsessively throughout the day) and there was no rip off report! The SEO gods had answered my prayers. My client and I spoke later on and basically he called me his hero. My mother-in-law has instilled in me an irrational impulse toward superstition so I said hamsa hamsa hamsa, kine hora while simultaneously knocking on wood under a horseshoe. At 6am the next morning I checked Google again and...


Stay tuned for the next installment to hear more about my struggle for justice against the digital scarlet letter... review sites that abuse their power and shame good businesses!

Rachael@katzrecruiters.com

No comments: